Sample taker PN Flow
The PN Flow Sampler enables manual or automatic sampling from container, downpipe, silo or funnel. The PN Flow has a particularly strong cylinder, which also enables extraction from standing product.
To facilitate the sampling process, the drawer moves into the product flow and collects the sample. The quantity is defined by time or an optional ball valve.
- Manual or automatic sampling from container, downpipe, silo or funnel
- No wearing parts in the material flow
- Simple and reliable in operation, many years of industrial use
- Very high functional and service life
- Continuous sampling as well as flexibly adjustable pulse and pause times
- Sampling into vessels, bags or connection to fully automatic sample filling system
- Sampling buffer for simultaneous collection of several samples
- Quantity definition
- Air purge